General Factory & Installation Operative
- Aim to Amaze……Inspire Loyalty
- FDA ……..Function, Design and AHA!
- Passion for People
- Collaborate to Innovate
- Ambition with Humility
- Acting Responsibly
We are looking for a General Factory & Installation Operative to provide support to the all Manufacturing Departments. Become multi skilled and competent in a range of processes undertaken in the Wood-Mill, Metal-shop and Assembly Department. To provide support to the installation team when required.
I create and own
- The desire to train to be multi skilled in the processes undertaken on the manufacture of Race Chairs.
- To be flexible and adaptable in approach.
- Develop the skills to enable you achieve high quality standards of product manufacture whilst delivering at the required economic and efficiency levels.
- To become an intrinsic member of the team.
- To provide support to the installation team when on site as required, during the installation of furniture.
I drive the delivery of
- Manufacturing of seating to a high quality standard.
- To work efficiently both by yourself and as part of a team.
- To be a member of a Production Team dedicated to providing the highest standards of manufacture and installation.
- To follow company Health and Safety, quality and social guidelines while going about your daily duties.
- The ability to absorb information and put into practice the skills you will be taught
- The capacity to grasp concepts easily
- Have good attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality.
- A propensity to ask for information or guidance when unsure of an instruction.
- A hunger for hard work
- Good hand dexterity skills
- Have some experience of working in a manufacturing or construction industry.
Required skills and behaviour
- Progression in proficiency of the skills learned
- The ability to display this progression in practical attainment.
- Integration into the team
- Display and appreciation of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality.
To apply please email Emma Welch at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your most recent CV. No agencies please.