Race Furniture Privacy & Information Policy
Race Furniture Limited
Bourton Industrial Park
Tel: +44 1451 821446
Our full details
Race Furniture is the data controller for the purpose of data protection laws and the company is responsible for processing personal data.
Company Registration Number: 02454179
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Race Furniture Limited, Bourton Industrial Park, Bourton-On-The-Water, Gloucestershire, GL54 2HQ
Tel: +44 1451 821446
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to The Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://ico.org.uk/) However, we ask that you contact us in the first instance and give us the opportunity to address your concerns before you consider contacting The Information Commissioner’s Office.
Our data protection policy is regularly reviewed to ensure that we comply with all new regulations.
Why we need personal information
We collect personal information so that we can deliver excellent customer service. It allows us to conduct business with you and inform you of our products and services, events, new launches, special offers, process orders and undertake deliveries etc. We have a legitimate interest in collecting the data to conduct business with you and we take all necessary steps to keep your data secure.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). It is not possible for Four Design to enter into a contract to deliver products or services without the provision of certain personal data.
- Identity data: includes first name, last name, username or similar details
- Contact data: includes billing address, delivery address, email address, social media ID’, and telephone numbers
- Transactional data: such as bank details and details about payments to and from Four Design
- Technical data: IP address, browser type
- Profile data: Marketing preferences and survey feedback responses
- Aggregated data: statistical data
- Usage data: includes information about how you use our website, products and services
Race Furniture does not collect any special categories of personal data, i.e., details of race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, health, and generic and biometric data.
How we collect your personal data
We use different methods to collect your personal data including through:
Directly from you:
You may give us your identity and contact data either face-to-face or by filling in forms, or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes any personal data you provide when you:
- Place an order for products or services
- Discuss a possible project or after sales activity
- Request information to be sent to you
- Meet us at an exhibition, in our showroom or at a business event
- Give us feedback
Automated technology or interactions:
Third parties or publicly available sources:
Race Furniture may receive personal data from third parties and public sources.
- Technical data from IP addresses from analytics providers such as Google
- Financial data such as payment transaction details from providers of payment and delivery services
- Identity and contact data from publicly available sources such as Companies House