Bring a touch of elegance to your theatre with the Warwick!
The Warwick seat is an art-deco inspired design suitable for auditoriums, theatres, or conference venues.
A fluted fan shaped back, upholstered in the fabric of choice, adds a touch of vintage-glamour, while the contoured, fully upholstered arm rests add to the luxurious comfort of this seat.
The Warwick can be made bespoke to sit perfectly in your venue – include cupholders, solid end-of-row stanchions be customised with 3D relief embossing, opt for a variety of fabrics – the options are endless.
Remember, these product models are for your reference only. We provide bespoke seating solutions, so while we use these models to form the basis of the seat, they are completely customised to suit your requirements and 100% unique to you.
Features and Benefits
- Bespoke seat dimensions
- Wide choice of finishes, upholstery, and show room styles
- Additional cupholders, VIP seats, embossed stanchions
- Fixed and removable options
- Customisable arm rests, and end panels
- Customisable seat signage
- Typically, seats are all FSC® approved, and contain 80%+ recycled steel content
- Fully customisable to client requirements
- Wide choice of finishes
- Upholstered seats and backs
- High pressure laminate (HPL) seats and backs
- Natural solid-woods or natural veneers seats and backs
- Powder coated frame finish
- Wood – Birch plywood seats and back
- Polyurethane upholstery foam (CMHR) seats and back
- Steel – mild steel frame
- Bespoke Specification Fire testing available upon request
- All Fabrics conform to BS 5852:2006 Clause 12. Ignition Source 5 (Crib 5): Medium Hazard
- All Polyurethane Foams are: Combustion Modified High Resilience (CMHR)
These dimensions are for your guidance only. We create bespoke seating based on the product ‘models’ we show here, therefore all dimensions are fully customisable as per your requirements.
- Seat height – 460mm
- Seat Spacing (Lateral) – 525 mm/465 mm between arms; 545 mm/485 mm between arms; 560 mm/505 mm between arms; 585 mm/525 mm between arms
- Row Spacing – Determined from seating layout and constrained by the requirements of: BS 9999:2017 Code of practice for fire safety in the design, management & Anthropometric data for the target user group
- Nominal Height – 895mm
- Nominal Length – 440mm (tipped up)
- Integrated power and data
- Seat and aisle signage
- End of row panels
- Transfer arms
- Removable seats
- Storage trolleys
We can integrate any accessory, from any supplier, as per your requirements.
- Removeable seats for wheelchair space
- Race Furniture’s products can be disassembled with standard tools thereby allowing reuse, refurbishment, repair, and recycling of components. Typically, our seats are all FSc approved, and contain 80%+ recycled steel content. For further guidance on our sustainability procedures and certifications please reference our Sustainability Manual
Product Information and Downloads
Ready to start your project with us?
Add the Warwick seamlessly into your project specification with NBS Source.
Alternatively, if you would like a bit more information you can submit your enquiry to the Race Furniture team and one of our expert project managers will get back to you.