Bring a touch of elegance to your theatre with the Warwick!
The Warwick seat is an art-deco inspired design suitable for auditoriums, theatres, or conference venues.
A fluted fan shaped back, upholstered in the fabric of choice, adds a touch of vintage-glamour, while the contoured, fully upholstered arm rests add to the luxurious comfort of this seat.
The Warwick can be made bespoke to sit perfectly in your venue – include cupholders, solid end-of-row stanchions be customised with 3D relief embossing, opt for a variety of fabrics – the options are endless.
Remember, these product models are for your reference only. We provide bespoke seating solutions, so while we use these models to form the basis of the seat, they are completely customised to suit your requirements and 100% unique to you.
Features and Benefits
- Variable seat widths and backrest angles.
- Wide choice of finishes.
- Finger-safe seat tipping mechanism.
- End-of-row panels.
- A wide range of upholstery styles.
- Fixed and removable options.
- DDA Provision.
- Typically, seats are all FSc approved, and contain 80%+ recycled steel content.
- Customisable real wood, veneer, high-pressure laminate, fabric, and leather finishes.
- Bespoke seat height, width, and back angle dimensions.
- Customisable arm rests, end panels and writing tablets designs.
- Integrated cable management, signage, and storage solutions.
- Fully customisable to client requirements
- Wide choice of finishes.
- Upholstered seats and backs.
- High pressure laminate (HPL) seats and backs.
- Natural solid-woods or natural veneers seats and backs.
- Powder coated frame finish.
- Wood – Birch plywood seats and back.
- Polyurethane upholstery foam (CMHR) seats and back.
- Steel – mild steel frame
- Bespoke Specification Fire testing available upon request
- All Fabrics conform to BS 5852:2006 Clause 12. Ignition Source 5 (Crib 5): Medium Hazard.
- All Polyurethane Foams are: Combustion Modified High Resilience (CMHR)
These dimensions are for your guidance only. We create bespoke seating based on the product ‘models’ we show here, therefore all dimensions are fully customisable as per your requirements.
- Seat height – 460mm
- Seat Spacing (Lateral) – 525 mm/460 mm between arms; 545 mm/480 mm between arms; 565 mm/500 mm between arms; 585 mm/520 mm between arms.
- Row Spacing – Determined from seating layout and constrained by the requirements of: BS 9999:2017 Code of practice for fire safety in the design, management & Anthropometric data for the target user group.
- Nominal Height – 900mm
- Nominal Length – 440mm (tipped up)
- Integrated power and data.
- Seat and aisle signage.
- End of row panels.
- Transfer arms.
- Removable seats.
- Storage trolleys.
We can integrate any accessory, from any supplier, as per your requirements.
- Removeable seats for wheelchair space
- Race Furniture’s products can be disassembled with standard tools thereby allowing reuse, refurbishment, repair, and recycling of components. Typically, our seats are all FSc approved, and contain 80%+ recycled steel content. For further guidance on our sustainability procedures and certifications please reference our Sustainability Manual.