Meet Prestbury, an elegant, versatile, and comfortable conference seating system.
The Prestbury is a blend of style and comfort that can be customised to fit the unique needs of any venue. Customise the Prestbury with variable seat widths and backrest angles, upholstery styles, wood finishes, add a writing/laptop surface, integrate power and data points… the opportunities are endless.
Remember, these product models are for your reference only. We provide bespoke seating solutions, so while we use these models to form the basis of the seat, they are completely customised to suit your requirements and 100% unique to you.
Is the FourSure® chair easy to stack, store, and maintain? Certainly. Without a doubt. Four Sure! So, if you are looking for a simple and straightforward design that offers excellent value for money:
Features and benefits
- Bespoke seat dimensions
- A wide range of finishes, upholstery, and show wood styles
- Integrated power, data, and AV solutions
- Customisable arm rests, end panels and writing tablet
- Custom embroidered logo, seat signage and seat numbers
- Fixed, removable or freestanding options
- Typically, seats are all FSC® approved, and contain 80%+ recycled steel content
- Fully customisable to client requirements
- Wide choice of finishes
- Upholstered seats and backs
- High pressure laminate (HPL) seats and backs
- Natural solid-woods or natural veneers seats and backs
- Powder coated frame finish
- Wood – Birch plywood seats and back
- Polyurethane upholstery foam (CMHR) seats and back
- Bespoke Specification Fire testing available upon request
- All Fabrics conform to BS 5852:2006 Clause 12. Ignition Source 5 (Crib 5): Medium Hazard
- All Polyurethane Foams are: Combustion Modified High Resilience (CMHR)
These dimensions are for your guidance only. We create bespoke seating based on the product ‘models’ we show here, therefore all dimensions are fully customisable as per your requirements.
- Seat height – 460mm
- Row Spacing – Determined from seating layout and constrained by the requirements of: BS 9999:2017 Code of practice for fire safety in the design, management & Anthropometric data for the target user group
- Nominal Height – 950mm
- Nominal Length – 485mm tipped up
- Width – 550 mm seat centres/460 mm between arms; 575 mm seat centres/485 mm between arms; 600 mm seat centres/510 mm between arms
- Integrated power and data
- Seat and aisle signage
- End of row panels
- Transfer arms
- Removable seats
- Storage trolleys
We can integrate any accessory, from any supplier, as per your requirements.
- Removeable seats for wheelchair space
Race Furniture’s products can be disassembled with standard tools thereby allowing reuse, refurbishment, repair, and recycling of components. Typically, our seats are all FSc approved, and contain 80%+ recycled steel content. For further guidance on our sustainability procedures and certifications please reference our Sustainability Manual.
Design in collaboration with Foster + Partners
Ready to start your project with us?
If you would like to see the Prestbury seat in your next project you can submit an enquiry to the Race Furniture team and one of our expert project managers will get back to you.