Alight here for a compact, comfortable and affordable solution.
The Alight range has been developed specifically for rail station platforms and airport terminals. Its support structure is suitable for differing floor surfaces and can be either fixed or freestanding. Alight Internal (upholstered) is our compact solution for rail and air passenger seating, providing an affordable, comfortable and hard-wearing system for areas where space is at a premium.
The range offers seating units containing between 2 to 5 seats which can be customised to fit any available space. The seat width and arms can also be custom designed to suit the requirements of a particular venue. The simple design also allows for quick and convenient installation, meaning additional seating can easily be assembled and installed whenever needed.
Available in a wide variety of finishes, including stainless steel, powder colour coated, moulded polyurethane or upholstered, and configurations.
Remember, these product models are for your reference only. We provide bespoke seating solutions, so while we use these models to form the basis of the seat, they are completely customised to suit your requirements and 100% unique to you.
Features and benefits
- Standard units available in 2, 3, 4 and 5 seater, other lengths available
- Arms can be fitted at any position
- Standard full and half size table can be fitted at any position
- Standard seat width is 550 but can be manufactured to client’s requirements
- 2 base options – fixed or loose
- Indoor, upholstered or outdoor un-upholstered options available
- Fully customisable to client requirements
- Wide choice of finishes
- Upholstered Seat Pads
- Finishes can include: stainless steel, powder colour coated, moulded polyurethane or upholstered
- Bespoke Specification Fire testing available upon request
- All Fabrics conform to BS 5852:2006 Clause 12. Ignition Source 5 (Crib 5): Medium Hazard
- All Polyurethane Foams are: Combustion Modified High Resilience (CMHR)
Race Furniture’s products can be disassembled with standard tools thereby allowing reuse, refurbishment, repair, and recycling of components. Typically, our seats are all FSc approved, and contain 80%+ recycled steel content. For further guidance on our sustainability procedures and certifications please reference our Sustainability Manual.
Ready to start your project with us?
Submit your enquiry to the Race Furniture team and one of our expert project managers will get back to you.