The Tub Chair… Comfort, style, and flexibility all in one amazing seat
The Race Furniture Tub Chair was created in response to the need for a theatre seat that also doubled as a dining seat – with comfort, style and flexibility being paramount.
The Tub Chair allows you to create fluid, manoeuvrable spaces and can be provided with floor tethers to provide a semi-permanent fixing to enable multiple seating layout configurations. It can also be fully customised to suit the needs of each space… it looks fantastic in rich velvets.
Remember, these product models are for your reference only. We provide bespoke seating solutions, so while we use these models to form the basis of the seat, they are completely customised to suit your requirements and 100% unique to you.
Features and Benefits
- Elegant single piece pressed birch plywood monocoque shell with integrated solid wood arms.
- Multi-functional seat designed for dining and theatrical performance.
- Available floor tethers to suit different seat layout configurations.
- Wide choice of finishes.
- Compact nested storage footprint.
- Mobile storage trolley.
- Typically, seats are all FSc approved, and contain 80%+ recycled steel content.
- Customisable real wood, veneer, high-pressure laminate, fabric, and leather finishes.
- Bespoke seat height, width, and back angle dimensions.
- Integrated signage and storage solutions
- Fully customisable to client requirements
- Wide choice of finishes.
- Upholstered seats and backs.
- High pressure laminate (HPL) seats and backs.
- Natural solid-woods or natural veneers seats and backs.
- Powder coated frame finish.
- Wood – Birch plywood seats and back.
- Polyurethane upholstery foam (CMHR) seats and back.
- Steel – mild steel frame
- Bespoke Specification Fire testing available upon request
- All Fabrics conform to BS 5852:2006 Clause 12. Ignition Source 5 (Crib 5): Medium Hazard.
- All Polyurethane Foams are: Combustion Modified High Resilience (CMHR)
These dimensions are for your guidance only. We create bespoke seating based on the product ‘models’ we show here, therefore all dimensions are fully customisable as per your requirements.
- Seat height – 450mm
- Seat Spacing – 540mm
- Row Spacing – Determined from seating layout and constrained by the requirements of: BS 9999:2017 Code of practice for fire safety in the design, management & Anthropometric data for the target user group.
- Nominal Height – 835mm
- Nominal Length – 505mm
- Nominal Width – 540 mm seat centres/460 mm between arms
- Integrated power and data.
- Seat and aisle signage.
- Floor tether system.
We can integrate any accessory, from any supplier, as per your requirements.
- Removeable seats for wheelchair space
- Race Furniture’s products can be disassembled with standard tools thereby allowing reuse, refurbishment, repair, and recycling of components. Typically, our seats are all FSc approved, and contain 80%+ recycled steel content. For further guidance on our sustainability procedures and certifications please reference our Sustainability Manual.
Ready to start your project with us?
If you would like to see the Tub Chair in your next project you can submit an enquiry to the Race Furniture team and one of our expert project managers will get back to you.