The most Dash-ing of Perch Seats
The Dash platform perch seat has been developed specifically for bus stops and rail platforms. Its support structure is suitable for differing floor surfaces and can be either fixed or wall mounted.
Dash seats feature perforated brushed stainless-steel or powder coated with weather resisting paint in grey in a selection of paint finishes for indoor and outdoor use.
Remember, these product models are for your reference only. We provide bespoke seating solutions, so while we use these models to form the basis of the seat, they are completely customised to suit your requirements and 100% unique to you.
Features and Benefits
- Available in a wide range of finishes
- Variable configurations
- Typically, seats are all FSc approved, and contain 80%+ recycled steel content
- Bespoke dimensions
- Fully Customisable to client requirements
- Wide choice of finishes
- Perforated brushed stainless-steel
- Weather Resistant
- Bespoke Specification Fire testing available upon request
- All Fabrics conform to BS 5852:2006 Clause 12. Ignition Source 5 (Crib 5): Medium Hazard
- All Polyurethane Foams are: Combustion Modified High Resilience (CMHR)
Race Furniture’s products can be disassembled with standard tools thereby allowing reuse, refurbishment, repair, and recycling of components. Typically, our seats are all FSc approved, and contain 80%+ recycled steel content. For further guidance on our sustainability procedures and certifications please reference our Sustainability Manual.
Ready to start your project with us?
Enquire about using Dash in your next project with the Race Furniture team and one of our expert project managers will get back to you!