What we offer
Anything is possible with Race Furniture
What makes us unique?
Well it’s not just our charming wit and personality, although that certainly helps! When you work with Race you are working with THE experts in seating!
- A team of highly innovative, creative and skilled craftspeople who use imagination and expertise to craft completely bespoke seats for every project we do.
- Everything created in-house from our office and factory in the Cotswolds. We have total control over every aspect of your seating project – from design and manufacture to installation.
- Completely unique seating. We never produce the same seat! Sure, we have a range of product models but these are purely to stoke the flames of your imagination. Really, everything we do is bespoke as every seat we create is the first one of its kind.
- A rich heritage, deep rooted in iconic British design. Our philosophy and reason for being is founded on the design and engineering ingenuity of Ernest Race and Noel Jordan
- Guaranteed on-time project completion. We have a handed over every project we’ve worked on to schedule.
- Seating that has been made right here in the UK.
- A commitment to continually improving our sustainability efforts, making us a more responsible partner in seating.
- Full package solutions for our customers using our sister companies whose products compliment our offering perfectly.
We never produce the same seat!
Each venue is different, and therefore there should never be a one-size-fits-all approach to the seats that sit within. Our team of experts work closely with every partner to create a seating solution that is unique to them and their venue’s needs.
A commitment to behaving responsibly.
We are a trusted expert in the field of sustainable product design and procurement. We are committed to making responsible choices and have been working hard to ensure we furnish the world better!
Plan your projects effectively with data-rich models.
Our team are trained in using REVIT to create BIM models for our products. We can therefore provide you with information-rich 3D models and associated structured data to aid your project planning.