Elegant, sleek, and versatile… Choosing Alto is music to our ears!
The Alto seat provides a light appearance as well as comfort and postural support. At a distance, Alto seating creates a visually stunning block of upholstery and timber. This combination adds a simplistic, modernity to any venue.
Remember, these product models are for your reference only. We provide bespoke seating solutions, so while we use these models to form the basis of the seat, they are completely customised to suit your requirements and 100% unique to you.
Elegant, sleek, versatile – that’s our Alto!
Features and benefits
- Bespoke seat dimensions
- Available in a wide range of finishes, upholstery and show wood styles
- Integrated cable management, power and data, and seat signage
- End-of-row panels
- Optional foldable writing tablet
- Fixed and removable options
- Typically, seats are all FSC® approved, and contain 80%+ recycled steel content
- Fully customisable to client requirements
- Wide choice of finishes
- Upholstered seats and backs
- High pressure laminate (HPL) seats and backs
- Natural solid-woods or natural veneers seats and backs
- Powder coated frame finish
- Wood – Birch plywood seats and back
- Polyurethane upholstery foam (CMHR) seats and back
- Steel – mild steel frame
- Bespoke Specification Fire testing available upon request
- All Fabrics conform to BS 5852:2006 Clause 12. Ignition Source 5 (Crib 5): Medium Hazard
- All Polyurethane Foams are: Combustion Modified High Resilience (CMHR)
These dimensions are for your guidance only. We create bespoke seating based on the product ‘models’ we show here, therefore all dimensions are fully customisable as per your requirements.
- Seat height – 460mm
- Seat Spacing (Lateral) – 510 mm/460 mm between arms; 530 mm/480 mm between arms; 550 mm/500 mm between arms; 570 mm/ 520 mm between arms.
- Row Spacing – Determined from seating layout and constrained by the requirements of: BS 9999:2017 Code of practice for fire safety in the design, management & Anthropometric data for the target user group
- Nominal Height – 950mm
- Nominal Length – 440mm tipped up
- Integrated power and data
- Writing shelves
- Seat and aisle signage
- End of row panels
- Transfer arms
- Removable seats
- Storage trolleys
We can integrate any accessory, from any supplier, as per your requirements.
- Removeable seats for wheelchair space and DDA compliant writing shelves
Race Furniture’s products can be disassembled with standard tools thereby allowing reuse, refurbishment, repair, and recycling of components. Typically, our seats are all FSc approved, and contain 80%+ recycled steel content. For further guidance on our sustainability procedures and certifications please reference our Sustainability Manual.
Product & Spec sheet
Ready to start your project with us?
Add the Alto seat seamlessly into your project specification with NBS Source.
Alternatively, if you would like a bit more information you can submit your enquiry to the Race Furniture team and one of our expert project managers will get back to you.